4-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the building / condominium.
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and administrative staff assigned to the building / condominium
- Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected for the client and the subsidiary proprietors.
- Leads a team of personnel of providing maintenance, finance, security, fire safety and car park management.
- Ensure all contract works/ routine servicing are carried out accordingly as specified in their contracts agreement.
- Review all contracts, agreements and insurance before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation / tender.
- Coordinate council meetings and general meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidates with 4-5 years of experience could apply for Assistant Condominium Managers positions.
To assist the Condominium Managers to provide quality Property Management services to the client.
- Estate Management diploma / degree preferred.
- Conversant in Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks.
- Good administrative and Computer literacy.
- Mature and outgoing personality.
Manager / Property Executive.
- Candidates with more experience (4 years and above) will be considered for Condominium Managers.
- At least 3-4 year experience in condominium/building management for Assistant Condominium Managers positions.
- Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Interested applicants, please send your full detailed resume via APPLY NOW.