2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Supervise subcontractors in the provisions of maintenance services and vendors in the delivery of equipment
- Assist Condominium Manager in implementing the quality maintenance program and complying with
- Authority/statutory regulations; Conduct regular audits of building and Systems
- Assist Condominium Manager in supervising minor projects or improvement, repair and replacement works.
- Ensure that works are completed on time and as per contract requirements
- Prepare submission and justify for variations of work to be done.
- Higher NITEC in Facilities Management and /or Diploma in Integrated Facility Management, Real Estate Business, Hotel & Leisure Facilities Management and its equivalent qualifications.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of BMSMA will be an added advantage.
- Possess experience in MCST environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience with building/construction firm
- Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of property management service.
Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to start work immediately.