Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience. (M&E)
- Coordinate installation and maintenance work with contractors/vendors
- Ability to read circuit engineering diagram (Single Line Diagram)
- Understand safety, electrical and environmental regulations
- Troubleshooting & repair of faulty equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance so as to minimize breakdown
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (AirCon) or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the M&E related field is required for this position.
- Full Time position(s)